Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Happy Birthday Dad!

Today, February 1st is our Dad's birthday.  Dad, we celebrate your life today even though there are many miles between us.  Enjoy your carrot cake!  We love you and wish you a very Happy Birthday!  Enjoy this little photo trip down memory lane.

 Phil Pack Family- SLC Train Depot, July 10, 1961

 Written by Phil Pack: 
"Phil's & Jessene's little boy, Blair.  This must have been late Spring of 1949. 
He looked just like this when I saw him in October 1949."

 Written by Phil Pack: 
"Picture of Blair Pack taken last Summer (1949)
when Phil & Jessene vacationed at Zion Canyon."

 Phil Pack Family- Bountiful, August 1977

 Written by Blair: 
"Here's a ten year old shot of us at Gramps farm near Ogden
where we love to go ride horses, roast weiners, play in the
hay loft and generally have a rowdy good time."

 Phil Pack Family

 Phil Pack Family- Logan, 1948




Written by Blair: 
"This is my favorite mug shot, but Mom hates it with a passion. 
The Deseret News took it when I got a scholarship to U.S.U. 
I now have three sets of dimples and three chins instead of just two. 
I think this was the first picture I really smiled for - cheezz."

HAVE A VERY HAPPY BIRTHDAY DAD!

7 comments:

Cyndi said...

Happy Birthday Blair! I really really enjoyed the pictures. I hope you enjoyed your day, and I can't wait to hear your blog post about it. You are a great guy who I will always admire. Love, Cyndi

The Boover Bunch said...

Happy Birthday Dad! I love you like crazy and am proud of you beyond measure. How blessed I am that you re my dad. Have a gr8 day!!!

hboover said...

Feliz Cumpleanos Papa!

El foto de "mughot" se mira igualmente de Kevin en la cara.

Unknown said...

Happy Birthday Gramps!! Hope you have a fabulous day! TE AMO!!

xoxo

News from Doug and Delores said...

Happy Birthday to you!
Happy Birthday to you!
Happy Birthday dear Blair!
Happy Birthday to you!

You should have heard us sing it... we were awsome!

We hope you have a wonderful day! We love you soooooo much.

Ang said...

Happy Birthday Blair! Hope you have a wonderful birthday!

Jenny said...

Happy birthday Dad!!!! Hope you had a wonderful day. We are so proud of you and Mom. Keep up the good work and take care of each other.
Te amo tanto,
Jen