Friday, September 24, 2010

September 24, 2010

Dad titled this email “Mom’s Initiation”

Mom got bit by a flea on Wednesday at a DA and today she fell off the sidewalk and landed on all fours RIGHT IN MAIPU !!! She cleaned up nicely and was not hurt but has a sore arm where I grabbed her. Now she is officially a Chile missionary. I’ve yet to be initiated, but I can wait.

Now don´t get worried. She really is alright. A uniformed carabinero was there in an instant to help her up and put her shoes back on. Yes it´s ok to laugh now.

More another time. m&d. g&g. bp&bj

Editor’s note: Pronunciation for Maipu, the city Mom & Dad live in, is my-poo. Ha ha! Dad loves this!

2 comments:

News from Doug and Delores said...

We are so sorry to hear that you have fallen down and hurt your arm. We will keep you in our prayers... for both a quick healing and less falls! :) We are so proud of you and love you so very much. Getting your emails is giving Doug and I that "missionary itch" again. I don't know how soon, but someday we will be going again. God Bless! Doug and Delores

News from Doug and Delores said...

Oh, yes... I don't know what MAIPU is, but I don't really want to find out either... It doesn't sound good! :) Love you!